MIP Politecnico di Milano, in collaboration with Milan’s Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, is launching a new edition of the Executive Master in Management of Schools and Educational Institutions with the precise purpose of developing professional skills that are necessary to the strategic and innovative role of the school head, together with providing the management and teaching tools used by middle management to support the head teacher.
MES – Master in Management delle Istituzioni Scolastiche e Formative
AT A GLANCE
MES is offered at two levels.
Level 1 Executive Master in “Management of Schools and Educational Institutions: Skills for Middle Management in Schools” prepares managers working in the school sector, giving them the professional and organisational skills they need to bring a fully rounded perspective to their work as teachers in today’s schools.
Level 2 Executive Master in “Management of Schools and Educational Institutions: Skills and Innovation for Senior Management in Schools” helps senior managers in schools to consolidate their professional expertise, with a focus on the school of today and its potential direction of evolution.
Both management categories require well-integrated skills and tools and so several modules are common to both level 1 and 2. Other modules are designed to take in the specific traits of the two management categories.
- MES covers the educational systems in Italy and Europe, examining this topic in depth and supporting teachers in promoting, encouraging and managing the change
- MES is offered at two levels.
– Level 1 primarily targets teachers in general and special projects teachers in particular, as well as people with a three-year bachelor’s degree, a master’s degree or a four-year degree gained under the old university system.
– Level 2 primarily targets head teachers, executives, senior managers and project managers and everyone with a master’s degree or an old system four-year degree.
- Core modules:
– Background knowledge and management tools
– Evaluation and organisational skills
- Advanced modules:
– Data analysis and improvement plans
– Technologies for schools
– Soft skills
Residential week held during the course and final assignment known as project work
We turn the future in a part of you.
We offers highly personalized services with the objective of developing the necessary skills, tools and strategy and expanding the professional network, to succeed in nowadays complex and competitive global job market.
ISO strives to provide a tailor made service to each international candidate and enrolled student by assisting with enrollment and non-academic matters.
The pandemic has convinced a clutch of locked-down institutions to launch Online MBA programs, especially in Europe. The trend looks set to continue While many academic institutions across Asia are resuming face-to-face teaching, those in Europe are having to introduce tighter restrictions because ...
Via Lambruschini 4C - 20156 - Milano - MI
Join our online presentation and learn more about the International Full-Time MBA and the dedicated Careers Service On Tuesday, May 18th at 6.30 PM CEST, join our online event dedicated to MIP’s International Full-Time MBA. Discover the MBA program structure and learn more about how the MBA ca ...