STEP 1: ONLINE APPLICATION
- Fill in the form on www.applyformasters.net
- Upload your CV in English, Passport or ID, University Transcripts and Bachelor/Master Degree (if available)
- Pay the Application Fee (EUR 100)
STEP 2: SCREENING OF CANDIDATURE
You will be contacted for the Motivational Interview in English, which will be done online.
STEP 3: SUBMISSION OF FURTHER DOCUMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Two letters of recommendation
- GMAT/GRE scores (optional)
- Motivation letter in English
- Digital photo
- English proficiency certificate (IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC or equivalent)
STEP 4: COMMUNICATION OF THE FINAL ADMISSION DECISION
Once your application package is complete, it will be forwarded to the admissions committee for final processing and you will receive the final admission and scholarship (if any) decision by email.
STEP 5: CONFIRMATION OF PARTICIPATION
Upon receipt of the admission offer, you will be required to pay the first instalment of EUR 2500 within 15 days from the date of receipt of the offer letter should you wish to confirm your participation to the program (a short extension of this deadline can be requested in case you are applying for an education loan, external scholarship etc. or any other viable reason).
HOW TO PAY
MIP has partnered with Flywire to accept payments from international students worldwide. Easily and securely make education payments in your own currency, using local payment methods from the safety and convenience of your home. With real-time tracking and 24×7 multilingual support, millions of students and families around the world trust Flywire for payment processing.
Watch this video to see how it works!