The Master in Energy Management (MEM) was born upon the initiative of BIP, the greatest Italian management-consulting firm and MIP Politecnico di Milano, whose mission is to train Professionals able to seize the opportunities of the marketplaces. In 2019 MEM ranked second in the classification published by EdUniversal Best Masters Ranking, for the new category “Energy and natural resourses”.
MEM – Master in Energy Management
Intake: October 2021
Lenght: 12 months
Place: Milan, Italy
Tuition Fee: € 16.500
Requirements: : Bachelor Degree or Master of Science in Economics, Engineering or Scientific Disciplines
Tel : +39 02 23994894
email : email@example.com
- 12 months Full time
- 2 semesters: 6 months’ face-to-face courses + 6 months’ project work and internship mandatory
- The Master is completely taught in Italian (a very good knowledge of Italian is required)
- University Master’s degree (60 ECTS)
- Focus on the Energy sector: power, Oil & Gas, distribution and sales, trading and renewables
- Partnership with Bip and the main companies in the Energy field
Dialogue with colleagues from the master’s programme, two years of experiments and progress and, above all, a mentality devoted to continuous improvement. Martin Leban, AMIE (now IMIE) alumnus, tells us how the idea of a shampoo contained in biodegradable marbles came about. Training in the famil ...
Via Lambruschini 4C - 20156 - Milano - MI
Discover our master programs on CSR, Social Innovation, Sustainable Finance, Circular Economy & Green Management MIP Politecnico di Milano is glad to invite you to join the upcoming Round Table discussion on sustainability and its strategic importance for businesses, which will be held on Wedne ...