The Master in Energy Management (MEM) was born upon the initiative of BIP, the greatest Italian management-consulting firm and MIP Politecnico di Milano, whose mission is to train Professionals able to seize the opportunities of the marketplaces. In 2019 MEM ranked second in the classification published by EdUniversal Best Masters Ranking, for the new category “Energy and natural resourses”.
MEM – Master in Energy Management
Intake: October 2021
Lenght: 12 months
Tuition Fee: € 16.500
Requirements: : Bachelor Degree or Master of Science in Economics, Engineering or Scientific Disciplines
Ufficio ammissioni International Masters Admissions Office
Tel : +39 02 2399 2820
- 12 months Full time
- 2 semesters: 6 months’ face-to-face courses + 6 months’ project work and internship mandatory
- The Master is completely taught in Italian (a very good knowledge of Italian is required)
- University Master’s degree (60 ECTS)
- Focus on the Energy sector: power, Oil & Gas, distribution and sales, trading and renewables
- Partnership with Bip and the main companies in the Energy field
The School of Management of Politecnico di Milano once again among the world elite in the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) ranking, with its programmes standing out for Employability and Return on Investment The specialist educational programmes at MIP Politecnico di Milano, the Graduate School of Busi ...
Via Lambruschini 4C - 20156 - Milano - MI
Meet the experts in the sector and find out all the latest on sustainability issues! On Tuesday 30 November at 5.00 pm take part in our online presentation dedicated to the four International Masters in Sustainability intended for recent graduates or candidates with a little work experience: E ...