The Master in Energy Management (MEM) was born upon the initiative of Bip – Business Integration Partners, the greatest Italian management-consulting firm and MIP Politecnico di Milano, whose mission is to train Professionals able to seize the opportunities of the marketplaces. In 2018 MEM ranked first in the classification published by EdUniversal Best Masters Ranking, for the new category “Energy and natural resourses”.
MEM – Master in Energy Management
Intake: October 2019
Lenght: 12 months
Place: Milan, Italy
Tuition Fee: € 14.000
Requirements: : Bachelor Degree or Master of Science in Economics, Engineering or Scientific Disciplines
Tel : +39 02 23994894
email : email@example.com
- 12 months Full time
- 2 semesters: 6 months’ face-to-face courses + 6 months’ project work and internship mandatory
- The Master is completely taught in Italian (a very good knowledge of Italian is required)
- University Master’s degree (60 ECTS)
- Focus on the Energy sector: power, Oil & Gas, distribution and sales, trading and renewables
- Partnership with BIP – Business Integration Partners and the main companies in the Energy field
Digital innovation is a central theme at MIP. It all started in 2014, with the launch of the first Executive MBA in digital learning. Since then, FLEX EMBA has been included by AMBA among the most innovative MBAs in the world, and its courses have been the first in Italy to receive the E ...
Lambruschini 4 C - 20156 - Milano - MI
CHOOSE YOUR PATH MIP Politecnico di Milano is glad to invite you to join our next online presentation of MIP International Masters programmes and International Full Time MBA that will be held on Thursday, October 17th at 6.30 PM. Do not miss the chance to discover MIP postgraduate Masters includ ...