The Master in Energy Management (MEM) was born upon the initiative of Bip, the greatest Italian management-consulting firm and MIP Politecnico di Milano, whose mission is to train Professionals able to seize the opportunities of the marketplaces. In 2018 MEM ranked first in the classification published by EdUniversal Best Masters Ranking, for the new category “Energy and natural resourses”.
MEM – Master in Energy Management
Intake: October 2020
Lenght: 12 months
Place: Milan, Italy
Tuition Fee: € 14.000
Requirements: : Bachelor Degree or Master of Science in Economics, Engineering or Scientific Disciplines
Tel : +39 02 23994894
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 12 months Full time
- 2 semesters: 6 months’ face-to-face courses + 6 months’ project work and internship mandatory
- The Master is completely taught in Italian (a very good knowledge of Italian is required)
- University Master’s degree (60 ECTS)
- Focus on the Energy sector: power, Oil & Gas, distribution and sales, trading and renewables
- Partnership with Bip and the main companies in the Energy field
Graduation Day, for most of our students, is not only a goal to reach but also the launchpad for new challenges. That’s exactly what happened to Thea Lovise Jorgensen, Alumna of the International Master in Multichannel Marketing Management (IM4), who’s now part of the Luxottica Future ...
Copernico Isola for S32, Via Sassetti 32 - 20124 - Milano - MI
Meet today’s Fintech main players On Monday, March 2nd, from 17.00 to 19.00 CET, do not miss the chance to join the Fintech District Roundtable. The event, completely in English, will be held in Copernico Isola for S32 (Via Sassetti 32 – 11th floor). The event schedule will be as follows: ...