The Master in Energy Management (MEM) was born upon the initiative of Bip, the greatest Italian management-consulting firm and MIP Politecnico di Milano, whose mission is to train Professionals able to seize the opportunities of the marketplaces. In 2018 MEM ranked first in the classification published by EdUniversal Best Masters Ranking, for the new category “Energy and natural resourses”.
MEM – Master in Energy Management
Intake: October 2020
Lenght: 12 months
Place: Milan, Italy
Tuition Fee: € 14.000
Requirements: : Bachelor Degree or Master of Science in Economics, Engineering or Scientific Disciplines
Tel : +39 02 23994894
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 12 months Full time
- 2 semesters: 6 months’ face-to-face courses + 6 months’ project work and internship mandatory
- The Master is completely taught in Italian (a very good knowledge of Italian is required)
- University Master’s degree (60 ECTS)
- Focus on the Energy sector: power, Oil & Gas, distribution and sales, trading and renewables
- Partnership with Bip and the main companies in the Energy field
With travel suspended, schools are moving classes online and enrolling fewer overseas students. Business schools around the world face unprecedented challenges caused by the deadly coronavirus pandemic. They are bracing for a long-term economic hit from the risk that fewer international students, ...
via Lambruschini 4C - 20156 - Milano - Mi
Kick-start your dream career - Alumni Success Stories MIP Politecnico di Milano is glad to invite you to join our next online presentation on our International Master programmes to be held on Thursday, June 11th at 6.00 PM. Do not miss the chance to discover MIP’s postgraduate Masters, entire ...