The Master in Energy Management (MEM) was born upon the initiative of BIP, the greatest Italian management-consulting firm and MIP Politecnico di Milano, whose mission is to train Professionals able to seize the opportunities of the marketplaces. In 2019 MEM ranked second in the classification published by EdUniversal Best Masters Ranking, for the new category “Energy and natural resourses”.
MEM – Master in Energy Management
Intake: October 2021
Lenght: 12 months
Tuition Fee: € 16.500
Requirements: : Bachelor Degree or Master of Science in Economics, Engineering or Scientific Disciplines
Ufficio ammissioni International Masters Admissions Office
Tel : +39 02 2399 2820
- 12 months Full time
- 2 semesters: 6 months’ face-to-face courses + 6 months’ project work and internship mandatory
- The Master is completely taught in Italian (a very good knowledge of Italian is required)
- University Master’s degree (60 ECTS)
- Focus on the Energy sector: power, Oil & Gas, distribution and sales, trading and renewables
- Partnership with Bip and the main companies in the Energy field
Milano Digital Week (MDW) is a social initiative hosted every year by the City Council of Milan to inform the public about challenges and issues in the digital environment. Among keynotes, roundtables and workshops, the organizational committee launches initiatives aimed at engaging companies and ci ...
Via Lambruschini 4C - 20156 - Milano - MI
Get a preview of the study contents and join two dedicated online masterclasses On Thursday, May 20th at 12.30 PM CEST, join our online event dedicated to MIP’s new International Master in Big Data for Supply Chain Analytics and the International Master in Big Data for Healthcare and Biotech. ...