The Executive Master in Project Management allows candidates to acquire the set of managerial skills needed to complete successfully complex projects, while fully developing the profile of the Project Manager. At the end of the Master, you will have the possibility to take the exam for the IPMA® (International Project Management Association) certification for Project Manager Level D.
MPM – Executive Master in Project Management
Intake: October 2019
Lenght: 12 mesi
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor Degree or Master of Science in any discipline. Minimum 3-year-work-experience. The admissions office can eventually consider non-graduate candidates but with a demonstrated and substantial work experience
Tuition Fee: €16.500 for self-sponsored participations and €18.500 for freelance and company-sponsored participations
Tel : +39 02 23 99 92 61
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 12 months Part time + 25% Digital Learning
- 1 kick-off Weekend (from Wednesday to Sunday), 10 Weekend (from Thursday to Sunday) + Digital Learning (25% of the courses available in streaming)
- The Master is completely taught in Italian (a very good knowledge of Italian is required)
- University Master’s degree
- Focus on Project Management Processes, Organization and Resources, Innovation of the Project Management (Agile Project Mangement) and Management of the complex projects (EPC Projects).
- Networking activities with companies and Global Project Managers
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.” I've always liked this quote, wrongly attributed to Mark Twain. It enco ...
Lambruschini 4 C - 20156 - Milano - MI
ORIENTATION DAY On Thursday, December 5th, from 9 AM to 6 PM CET you are invited to join the Orientation Day dedicated our Global Executive Master in Operations and Supply Chain (GEMOS), the Executive Master in partnership with EADA Business School in Barcelona, aimed at managers and executives fro ...