The Executive Master in Project Management allows candidates to acquire the set of managerial skills needed to complete successfully complex projects, while fully developing the profile of the Project Manager. At the end of the Master, you will have the possibility to take the exam for the IPMA® (International Project Management Association) certification for Project Manager Level D.
MPM – Executive Master in Project Management
Intake: October 2020
Lenght: 12 mesi
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor Degree or Master of Science in any discipline. Minimum 3-year-work-experience. The admissions office can eventually consider non-graduate candidates but with a demonstrated and substantial work experience
Tuition Fee: €16.500 for self-sponsored participations and €18.500 for freelance and company-sponsored participations
Tel : +39 02 23 99 92 61
Email : email@example.com
- 12 months Part time + 45% Digital Learning
- 1 kick-off Weekend (from Wednesday to Sunday), 10 Weekend (from Thursday to Saturday) + Digital Learning
- The Master is completely taught in Italian (a very good knowledge of Italian is required)
- University Master’s degree
- Focus on Project Management Processes, Organization and Resources, Innovation of the Project Management (Agile Project Mangement) and Management of the complex projects (EPC Projects).
- Networking activities with companies and Global Project Managers
An international format for an MBA program provides an additional experience that is not limited to learning new subjects or theoretical/practical concepts. Meeting people from all around the world creates a mixture of points of view which enriches the experience at MIP. Let’s hear it directly in ...
via Lambruschini 4C - 20156 - Milano - Mi
Kick-start your dream career - Alumni Success Stories MIP Politecnico di Milano is glad to invite you to join our next online presentation on our International Master programmes to be held on Thursday, June 11th at 6.00 PM. Do not miss the chance to discover MIP’s postgraduate Masters, entire ...