Il Master in Financial Risk Management, in sponsorship with Intesa Sanpaolo and Mediobanca, has the mission to train young graduates, who desire to undertake a career path in the field of Financial Risk Management and face the continuous challenges placed by the financial market and its players.
MIFRIM – Master in Financial Risk Management
- 12 months Full time
- 2 semesters: 6 months’ face-to-face courses + 6 months’ project work and internship mandatory
- The Master is completely taught in Italian (a very good knowledge of Italian is required)
- University Master’s degree (60 ECTS)
- Focus on the Financial sector: risk management, financial markets, fintech and insurtech
- Sponsor companies: Intesa Sanpaolo, Mediobanca
- Partner companies: Mediobanca, Osservatorio Fintech&Insurtech, UnipolSai, TAS Group, Arval, Generali, Marsh, Anthilia SGR, Bip Business Integration Partners, Consultinvest, Iason, Aon, Atradius, Banca Centrale Europea, AXA, Cembra Money Bank, Deloitte, Etica Sgr, Ersel, EY, Fideuram, Fidelitas S.p.a, Finance Active, Intesa Sanpaolo, KPMG, Mediolanum, Unicredit, Zurich Insurance, Prometeia, SARAS, StatPro.
From Udemy to Coursera, from Google Garage to Linkedin Learning, the importance of online platforms offering courses and training to students and practitioners has turned into a relevant and profitable business in recent years. Building upon a capital theme, the need for lifelong and up-to-date lear ...
Copernico Isola for S32, Via Sassetti 32 - 20124 - Milano - MI
Meet today’s Fintech main players On Monday, March 2nd, from 17.00 to 19.00 CET, do not miss the chance to join the Fintech District Roundtable. The event, completely in English, will be held in Copernico Isola for S32 (Via Sassetti 32 – 11th floor). The event schedule will be as follows: ...