Il Master in Financial Risk Management, in sponsorship with Intesa Sanpaolo and Mediobanca, has the mission to train young graduates, who desire to undertake a career path in the field of Financial Risk Management and face the continuous challenges placed by the financial market and its players.
MIFRIM – Master in Financial Risk Management
- 12 months Full time
- 2 semesters: 6 months’ face-to-face courses + 6 months’ project work and internship mandatory
- The Master is completely taught in Italian (a very good knowledge of Italian is required)
- University Master’s degree (60 ECTS)
- Focus on the Financial sector: risk management, financial markets, fintech and insurtech
- Sponsor companies: Intesa Sanpaolo, Mediobanca
- Partner companies: Mediobanca, Osservatorio Fintech&Insurtech, UnipolSai, TAS Group, Arval, Generali, Marsh, Anthilia SGR, Bip Business Integration Partners, Consultinvest, Iason, Aon, Atradius, Banca Centrale Europea, AXA, Cembra Money Bank, Deloitte, Etica Sgr, Ersel, EY, Fideuram, Fidelitas S.p.a, Finance Active, Intesa Sanpaolo, KPMG, Mediolanum, Unicredit, Zurich Insurance, Prometeia, SARAS, StatPro.
An international format for an MBA program provides an additional experience that is not limited to learning new subjects or theoretical/practical concepts. Meeting people from all around the world creates a mixture of points of view which enriches the experience at MIP. Let’s hear it directly in ...
via Lambruschini 4C - 20156 - Milano - Mi
Kick-start your dream career - Alumni Success Stories MIP Politecnico di Milano is glad to invite you to join our next online presentation on our International Master programmes to be held on Thursday, June 11th at 6.00 PM. Do not miss the chance to discover MIP’s postgraduate Masters, entire ...