Il Master in Financial Risk Management, in sponsorship with Mediobanca e Oliver Wyman, has the mission to train young graduates, who desire to undertake a career path in the field of Financial Risk Management and face the continuous challenges placed by the financial market and its players.
MIFRIM – Master in Financial Risk Management
- 12 months Full time
- 2 semesters: 6 months’ face-to-face courses + 6 months’ project work and internship mandatory
- The Master is completely taught in Italian (a very good knowledge of Italian is required)
- University Master’s degree (60 ECTS)
- Focus on the Financial sector: risk management, financial markets, fintech and insurtech
- Sponsor companies: Mediobanca and Oliver Wyman
- Partner companies: Aon, Atradius, Banca Centrale Europea, AXA, Cembra Money Bank, Deloitte, Etica Sgr, Ersel, EY, Fideuram, Fidelitas S.p.a, Finance Active, Intesa Sanpaolo, KPMG, Mediolanum, Unicredit, Zurich Insurance, Prometeia, SARAS, StatPro
In addition to traditional lessons, the International Part-time MBA training program includes in-company classes held at the most advanced and innovative companies. Thanks to this format, we have the extraordinary opportunity to get in touch directly with managers and executives of leading ...
Lambruschini 4C - 20156 - Milano - MI
Discover the October intake and attend a Masterclass On Tuesday, September 10th at 6.30 PM CEST, do not miss the chance to learn more about the 2019 intake of the Global Executive Master in Operations and Supply Chain (GEMOS), the Executive Master in partnership with EADA Business School in Barcelo ...