Il Master in Financial Risk Management, in sponsorship with Mediobanca e Oliver Wyman, has the mission to train young graduates, who desire to undertake a career path in the field of Financial Risk Management and face the continuous challenges placed by the financial market and its players.
MIFRIM – Master in Financial Risk Management
- 12 months Full time
- 2 semesters: 6 months’ face-to-face courses + 6 months’ project work and internship mandatory
- The Master is completely taught in Italian (a very good knowledge of Italian is required)
- University Master’s degree (60 ECTS)
- Focus on the Financial sector: risk management, financial markets, fintech and insurtech
- Sponsor companies: Mediobanca and Oliver Wyman
- Partner companies: Aon, Atradius, Banca Centrale Europea, AXA, Cembra Money Bank, Deloitte, Etica Sgr, Ersel, EY, Fideuram, Fidelitas S.p.a, Finance Active, Intesa Sanpaolo, KPMG, Mediolanum, Unicredit, Zurich Insurance, Prometeia, SARAS, StatPro
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.” I've always liked this quote, wrongly attributed to Mark Twain. It enco ...
Lambruschini 4 C - 20156 - Milano - MI
ORIENTATION DAY On Thursday, December 5th, from 9 AM to 6 PM CET you are invited to join the Orientation Day dedicated our Global Executive Master in Operations and Supply Chain (GEMOS), the Executive Master in partnership with EADA Business School in Barcelona, aimed at managers and executives fro ...