Il Master in Financial Risk Management, in sponsorship with Intesa Sanpaolo and Mediobanca, has the mission to train young graduates, who desire to undertake a career path in the field of Financial Risk Management and face the continuous challenges placed by the financial market and its players.
MIFRIM – Master in Financial Risk Management
A Master designed for a brillant professional future
- 12 months Full time
- 2 semesters: 6 months’ face-to-face courses + 6 months’ project work and internship mandatory
- The Master is completely taught in Italian (a very good knowledge of Italian is required)
- University Master’s degree (60 ECTS)
- Focus on the Financial sector: risk management, financial markets, fintech and insurtech
- Sponsor companies: Intesa Sanpaolo, Mediobanca
- Partner companies: Mediobanca, Osservatorio Fintech&Insurtech, UnipolSai, TAS Group, Arval, Generali, Marsh, Anthilia SGR, Bip Business Integration Partners, Consultinvest, Iason, Aon, Atradius, Banca Centrale Europea, AXA, Cembra Money Bank, Deloitte, Etica Sgr, Ersel, EY, Fideuram, Fidelitas S.p.a, Finance Active, Intesa Sanpaolo, KPMG, Mediolanum, Unicredit, Zurich Insurance, Prometeia, SARAS, StatPro.
Discover the reading list suggested by the members of our Faculty Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman suggested by Chiara Franzoni, Director of the International Master in Innovation and Entrepreneurship Reasons why: This beautiful book from Nobel-Laureate Daniel Kahneman expla ...
via Lambruschini 4C - 20156 - Milano - Mi
Join the Masterclass on “Global Supply Chain: from the foundations to Prysmian Case Study” On Thursday, September 10th at 6.30 pm CEST, join us to the online presentation of our Global Executive Master in Operations and Supply Chain (GEMOS), the Executive Master in partnership with EADA Busines ...