Transport sector, systemic risks and development opportunities: which directions of work?
We are glad to invite you to the new Alumni Club Supply Chain Management & Logistics School of Management Politecnico di Milano online event on 29/03 at 6.30 pm.
The event will be focused on systemic risks and development opportunities for the transport sector.
How do you foresee the future in transportation? What mitigation actions can we put in place?
We will try to answer these questions with outstanding speakers and Alumni:
- Alex Braun, Corporate Sales and marketing Manager, Giorgio Gori S.r.l.
- Paolo Guidi, Country Head Business Development, CEVA Logistics Italy
- Luca Lorusso, Region Sales Manager, GLS
- Manuel Formis, VP Trade, Transport and Logistics, Hitachi Energy
- Attilio Ruini, Direttore Generale, NT Service
This talk will be introduced and moderated by Damiano Frosi, Director of the Osservatorio Contract Logistics “Gino Marchet”.
Looking forward to e-meeting you!