Skills development is fundamental to increase competitiveness but also to improve workers’ employability. Accordingly, this research aims at generating theoretically and practically relevant knowledge, models and methods for the identification, assessment and development of the competences necessary for Industry 4.0.
List of Projects:
- SAM Sector Skills Strategy in Additive Manufacturing (http://www.skills4am.eu/test/index.html)
- EIT-Manufacturing Innovation Community on Advanced Manufacturing (https://eit-manufacturing.eu)
- MIDIH Manufacturing Industry Digital Innovation Hubs (http://midih.eu/project.php)
- BEinCPPS Business Experiments in Cyber Physical Production Systems (http://beincpps.eu)
- SO-SMART Socially Sustainable Manufacturing for the Factories of the Future (Fondazione Politecnico di Milano) (http://sosmarteu.eu)
Private funding: Osservatorio Industria 4.0 (edizioni 2016-17, 2017-18, 2018-19)