This research addresses the interdependencies and interactions between workers and technologies in manufacturing, taking into account the perspective individuals’ wellbeing, performances of the enterprises and societal issues. The project aims at generating theoretically and practically relevant knowledge, models and methods for the design and management of human-centric cyber-physical systems.
List of projects:
- PERFoRM Production harmonizEd Reconfiguration of Flexible Robots and Machinery (http://www.horizon2020-perform.eu/),
- BEinCPPS Business Experiments in Cyber Physical Production Systems (www.beincpps.eu),
- FAR-EDGE Factory Automation Edge Computing Operating System Reference Implementation (http://www.faredge.eu)
- MAN-MADE MANufacturing through ergonoMic and Safe Anthropocentric aDaptive
- workplaces for context aware factories in EUROPE (https://www.man-made.eu),
- Other (subcontracting): Digitalt Forsterkede Operatører (Project funded by the Norwegian Research Council)