Our world dramatically needs a new leadership model. Where people collaborate to forge change together. IDeaLs is a research platform pioneering new ways to engage people to make innovation happen. In our search for meaningful innovation, we develop new insights and tools that leverage the power of design and digital technologies. IDeaLs brings science into action. It joins leading organizations, thought leaders and researchers to create tools that spark change and deliver impact.
IDeaLs – Innovation and Design as Leadership
About the project
Principal Investigators: Roberto Verganti, Tommaso Buganza, Joseph Press, Daniel Trabucchi
Researcher team: Roberto Verganti, Tommaso Buganza, Joseph Press, Paola Bellis, Silvia Magnanini, Daniel Trabucchi, Federico Zasa, Rami Shani
Funders: Adidas, Philips, Sintetica, Stef, Sasol, Zambon
Partners: California Polytechnic University
OUTPUTS & IMPACTS
- Abraham B. (Rami) Shani, Bruce E. Greenbaum, Roberto Verganti “Innovation through radical circles: Insights from organizational transformation of a middle school”, Organization Development Journal, Summer 2018
- Roberto Verganti and Abraham B. (Rami) Shani, “Vision Transformation through Radical Circles: Enhancing Innovation Capability Development”, Organizational Dynamics, volume 45, issue 2, 104-113, 2016
- Press, J., Bellis, P., Buganza, T., Magnanini, S., Shani, R., Trabucchi, D., Verganti, R. & Zasa, F. (2021 – Forthcoming). IDeaLs (Innovation and Design as Leadership): Transformation in the Digital Era.
- Trabucchi, D., Bellis, P., Di Marco, D., Buganza, T., & Verganti, R. (2020). Attitude vs involvement: A systematic literature review at the intersection between engagement and innovation. European Journal of Innovation Management, doi:10.1108/EJIM-05-2020-0171
- Verganti, R., Norman D., (2019). Why Criticism Is Good for Creativity. Harvard Business Review, Published on HBR.COM July 16, 2019
- Press, J., Verganti, R., Buganza, T., & Shani, R., (2020). IDeaLs (Innovation and Design as Leadership): Transformation in the Digital Era. CCL White Paper