The Executive I want to be: Exploring the power of purpose
Join the online roundtable with faculty and experts, on the occasion of the presentation of the new Executive Programme in Leading with Purpose
In an increasingly complex and interconnected world, where corporate profits and social impact can no longer be seen as separate, the success of corporate executives depends fundamentally on their ability to re-define why their companies exist and how they do business. To do so, the concept of ‘Purposeful Leadership’ has emerged as an answer to build strength, advantage and agility into business.
Join this event to learn more about Purposeful Leadership with the pioneering partnership between the Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Business (MIP) and the independently owned consultancy The Mind at Work. The event will also feature the presentation of MIP and The Mind at Work’s newly launched Executive Programme in Leading with Purpose.
- 6:00-6:10 CEST: Welcome and agenda
- 6:10-6:20 CEST: The new MIP – Mind at Work partnership for Purpose (Federico Frattini, MIP Politecnico di Milano)
- 6:20-6:50 PM CEST: Leading with Purpose: An introduction (Darren Rudkin, The Mind at Work)
- 6:50-7:20 PM CEST Roundtable: The Executive I want to be
- Moderator: Josip Kotlar (MIP Politecnico di Milano)
- Panelists: Federico Frattini (MIP Politecnico di Milano), Arrigo Berni and Darren Rudkin (The Mind at Work)
- 7:20-7:30 Presentation of the new Executive Programme in Leading with Purpose (Josip Kotlar, The Mind at Work)
- 7:30 – 8:00 PM CEST Q&A
The event will be held in English.